Friday, September 5, 2008

Study...

So tired from studying. My eyes hurt, and I don't feel like I've made much progress. I hate when I leave things to the last minute. I'm doing ok in this class - have an average of 89 (which is pretty sweet for ME in calculus) - so I figured I could kind of phone in the exam and still get a B. But then, of course, I flipped out about not being prepared for the exam and not doing really well so I started studying like mad. Exam is tomorrow at 11.

I also haven't run in a week, which sucks. Philly Distance is in two weeks, and I haven't gotten past 11 miles yet. I think I'm going to try to get in a LONG run this weekend, maybe try to hit 12 miles. I haven't given up on PDR, but I also haven't signed up for it. My cousin, who is much younger and a former Division I soccer player, is running it. I stupidly encouraged her to do it, and now I'm dreading watching her streak past me... We'll see how this weekend's run goes and then decide. School is over for two weeks after this exam, so I can really pile on the miles and get back up to "speed". 

We have plans for tomorrow night, which is really exciting and rare. Dinner for the two of us (kids are at my mom's - woot!!), then dessert at an old friend's house. I think it will be a nice break from the day to day stuff that can weigh a marriage down. I hope to start putting some photos on here at some point. Maybe I'll bring the camera to Eliza's and take some shots of friends. My camera would probably explode if I took too many pictures that aren't of the boys - does not compute!!


2 comments:

Maggie said...

You can either:
a.)run
or
b.)blog

you can't do both. So shush.

OonieBird said...

Can too.....