skip to main | skip to sidebar

OonieBird

Friday, September 5, 2008

iPhone

God. I'm such a loser. I couldn't resist. Got an iPhone, but I hate myself a little bit for how much I'm looking forward to getting it.
Posted by OonieBird at 2:50 PM

2 comments:

ADW said...

at least you are a hip loser

September 5, 2008 at 10:14 PM
OonieBird said...

Totally. I'm the hippest of the HIP.

September 6, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People I love, blogs I read

  • A Bucket of Ashes
  • Alison
  • Christopher
  • Eliza Brown (knitter, set designer, friend)
  • Elizabeth Fleming (amazing photographer/pal)
  • James
  • Like Electrical?
  • Me Da
  • Sean
  • THROUGH TH3 WALL (triathalon and more)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (20)
      • Phils Pix
      • Let's Go Phillies!!
      • FUN and recovery
      • Just. Keep. Running.
      • Did it
      • The Big Day
      • Baaaacon
      • I forgot!!
      • Back to the grind
      • Complications
      • Did it
      • Bleh
      • IT'S HERE
      • Cool things
      • Children and Running
      • DONE
      • Study...
      • iPhone
      • PSD
      • START BLOGGING