2. I took Dewey for his walk tonight. It was a cool night, you could tell Fall was coming and it's awesome. We came up over a hill, and I looked down to the street that intersected the one we were on. On the lawn in front of this little rancher house was a beautiful male deer, with his little antlers starting to grow. He froze and looked at us. We froze and I looked at him while Dewey sniffed and rustled and was completely oblivious to this gorgeous deer staring us down. After a few minutes he didn't move, so I decided to take a few steps forward. He kept watching me, but didn't move, so we kept approaching him. We got across the street from where he was before he decided it was time to lope across the street. Dewey finally noticed him then, and got very excited. It was neat.
3. Three(ish) days until the iPhone's grand arrival. And the best part is that I'll have a whole week before school starts to play with it.
1 comment:
I like how you're counting down to your iPhone's arrival! I seem to have lost my phone... maybe I should get one too!
Post a Comment