One thing? I really wish Nicholas would start showing some interest in potty training....
Saturday, September 6, 2008
DONE
I just finished my last math exam ever. I'm so thrilled, and I don't even think I did that badly. We'll see how it all shakes out, but I can't imagine I don't get out of the class with less than a B. It's amazing, as soon as I sent the exam out I felt this huge weight come off my shoulders. I really hate being in school sometimes, it makes me very stressed out and unable to actually spend time with my amazingly cool kids. So now I'm on the floor with them. We just colored a great picture of under the sea, and Max is drawings superheroes like mad. Too cute. Dewey is crashed out on the floor, and Leo is upstairs napping. We're being drenched by hurricane Hannah, so it's pouring outside, but with my good mood it just makes things feel more cozy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the test! Oh-I'm not coming today. Heh. Hurricane, or somesuch.
big sigh of relief! you're done!
reading your last entry just gives me alittle more drive to suceed like you!
the weather is on its way up here and i'm kinda looking forward to being stuck inside during a rain storm.
xoxo to the boys
busted! when you leave comments on my blog (which I love) you are sending out a link to your blog. FYI you will no longer be typing your thoughts to an anonymus audience
ha! I found you too!
Post a Comment