Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bleh

Kind of a bleh day. The cheeriest thing is that it's Rowan's birthday. But she's in Maine, so I don't even get birthday cake...

Things that are making me say "bleh"

1. Bills. I hate money. Correction, I hate seeing money pour out of my pocket.
2. Loans. I hate the Fall ritual of getting deeper in debt for school. 
3. MS
4. 9/11 and the maudlin ceremonies surrounding it. I hope that didn't sound callous. 
5. Sore knee. Tried to run tonight, but the knee was so sore I thought I'd rest it. 
6. Phils trailing the Mets
7. My cat, normally the best cat in the world, has started peeing in the bathrooms. And sometimes on the rug. I can't stand the smell of cat pee. It makes me insane. 
8. Sarah Palin

To balance things out, things that are making me less than bleh

1. Tomorrow's Friday. 
2. I still love the iPhone.


That's not very balanced is it? I guess it's just a down day.

2 comments:

ADW said...

Not balanced at all. You can take Sarah Palin off your 'bleh' list because she's really Tina Fey and this is all an SNL skit

Thanks for the shout-out to Rowan, she had a really great day!! --I'll post about it later
I missed the UPS guy today and yesterday so we won't get them until Monday!! argh! I'll take pictures, shes sooo excited!

Maggie said...

My cat has started peeing in the kids' bathroom, too! I think it's because she's like 40 years old and not because she's mad at us. Your cat wants to live wtih your old neighbors, I think.