Running has been great, still going to the Drive after work and pounding out 5 miles. They're getting faster and easier, so I may consider upping it to 6. We'll see. Toby (my co-worker and Philly Distance partner) is coming running with me this Thursday, which I think will be nice. I'm not great at running and talking, especially when it's this cold, but I remember being in incredible sync with her during Philly Distance that I'm looking forward to Thursday a lot.
I've been feeling better, no more down days - just down hours. The cold doesn't help, nor does the week long head/chest cold that the boys have had. They've missed school, Leo's nerves are frazzled and Max's asthma is acting up because of it. Long week to say the least. They were both back at school today, and I think we're all feeling better for it.
Off to get the kids to bed and do homework.
Oh, if you feel like reading Leo's blog (not for the fainthearted, sensitive, or PC) it's at peanutsforleo.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment