I'm feeling very unmotivated at work, and have tons of stuff piling up on my desk. I feel paralyzed when I look at it, so hopefully a restful weekend will help me tackle a TON of work on Monday. Last night/afternoon I helped organize a tour of one of our projects, 10 Rittenhouse Square. It's in construction right now, so we went to the top floor (33rd), which was totally unfinished, and worked our way down floor by floor to see the progression of completion. It was neat, and the tour was for architects, so they got how very cool the whole thing is. Some pictures below, but they don't do justice to how damned cold it was up there.
I've been running a good bit, funny enough many runs on the crappy treadmill in the basement. This week I did 5 on Kelly Drive on Monday, then 5 on the treadmill on Wednesday (icy paths) then 5 tonight on the treadmill (dear husband was ready to have me home for dinner). Pretty good week so far. I'm going to try to get in a 7 mile run on Sunday. I'm also doing the One Hundred Pushup Challenge, which is pretty funny because I can't do ONE right now....
No comments:
Post a Comment