skip to main | skip to sidebar

OonieBird

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Potty News

This will only interest a small few. But to me, it' awesome. Nicholas peed on the potty today. 

Amen. 


Posted by OonieBird at 8:02 PM

1 comment:

FaithdoesAsia said...

It's the little things, Oons.

October 12, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People I love, blogs I read

  • A Bucket of Ashes
  • Alison
  • Christopher
  • Eliza Brown (knitter, set designer, friend)
  • Elizabeth Fleming (amazing photographer/pal)
  • James
  • Like Electrical?
  • Me Da
  • Sean
  • THROUGH TH3 WALL (triathalon and more)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • I Love Facebook
      • THE PHILS WIN THE PENNANT! THE PHILS WIN THE PENNANT!
      • Potty News
      • Phew
      • Weekend glorious weekend
      • What a day
    • ►  September (20)